Sunday, September 8, 2024

CHURCH

I was talking with a friend today, about his church. I am more grateful for the church I attended for most of my life, more than I can ever express. I’m glad there are many religions and different beliefs. I am grateful for the knowledge I have and the years of study I done. I can honestly say that I know God. And even though I don’t know all the secrets of the universe, I know I’m not alone. 
I attended 4 years of seminary and I taught in so many capacities. I loved all of that.God and I talk often, and I am so grateful for that relationship. If I need something more that just our talks, I walk through the woods. He is the most tangible to me there. When I’m in the woods, just Him and me, it’s like having his undivided attention just on me. He surrounds me, and I know I am not alone.
 I love to walk in the woods, it is my church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment