Wednesday, April 24, 2024

CALL GRANDMA

As I drove out of the Liberty Tunnel and viewed down town Pittsburgh, my first thought was, call Grandma! I had a million questions to ask and I wanted to know where to go and what to see. I wanted to walk in here footsteps and see her home town through her eyes. 
My grandma, Mary T Pollaro, moved away from Pittsburgh back in 1954 and has been in heaven the past 34 years. But the need to talk to her has been so overwhelming this week. 
I love traveling on my own, seeing what I want, when I want. But not having someone right there share all the things ( that cool church, all the architecture, that sculpture, the deer in the ghetto, this thing, that thing, ALL THE THINGS) Just someone to share the talking with. Yes, I talk to myself, I am my best friend often. 
I am loving Pittsburgh, but oh I really wish I could call Grandma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment