Sunday, February 4, 2024

CHARMING AND COZY

Started the new year by updating the little red brick house. New living room furniture last month, and created a fun family room and toy nook for the grands. 
Today I made buffalo check curtains for the dining room. WOW did that make a huge change. I also swapped out the miss-matched bedroom curtains for black drapes. I know I will miss my lace curtains but it sure looked nicer now. 
I still have valances on my to-do list for the kitchen and then new curtains for the family room, but that’s a job for another day. 
The fabric I ordered for updating my bathroom arrived. A French flair for that room. Rather excited to see how that will turn out.
I sure like the fresh new feeling in the house. 
I need to get all the interior done before warmer weather so I can work on the flower beds and the garden come spring. 
A bit ambitious I suppose, but I’m looking forward to everything being charming and cozy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment