Wednesday, May 24, 2023

EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL

 I got a call from a client today. 

These clients are in destination and have been for several days. 

So when I get a call from European travelers I tend to panic a bit. 

But he was just calling to tell me that everything I planned and put together was "Perfect"!

I could hear their group in the back ground, its 6:15 pm there, and they were all raising a pint to me for treating them well. 

I asked if they were having any issues or problems, and they said

"NO, we just wanted you to know we are loving this trip."

"Well, there is one problem... we need to stay for an additional 10 days or so!" 


I try to make sure that my clients have all the bits and pieces of their entire trip well put together so that everything runs smoothly. 

I get phone calls and email occasionally when something is needed or there is an issue. 

But it is so rare that I hear from travelers during their travels just to tell me what a wonderful trip it is. 

Sometimes, I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment