Wednesday, August 17, 2022

THE LIFE YOU WANT

Seven Personal Accretions 
1. I am willing
2. I am wired to win
3. I’ve got this
4. I embrace the uncertainty 
5. I am not my thoughts, 
I am what I do
6. I am relentless 
7. I expect nothing and accept everything

The only thing you will regret is not doing. 
Get out of your mind and get on with your life. 

You are going to die, tomorrow, a year from now, 20 years from now. The regret for not trying, not striving, not putting the effort in to do things you wanted to do. So, today, regroup, retool, move forward. Give yourself the ability to live the climb. 
Standing still, staying in your comfort zone is never going to get you to your full potential. The risky zones in your life… those are LIFE. You can create your future, the one you think of, hope for. 
If you want it…act on it. 
1. Stop doing what you are currently doing (you already know the outcome of your current actions).
2. Start taking the actions that will propel you forward.

Use every waking hour of your life creating the life you want. 
You are not your thoughts
You are your actions
You are what you do
Get out of your head, and into your life.
Build the life you want. 

Unfu*k Yourself
GJ Bishop 

•Accretion: the process of growth 

No comments:

Post a Comment