Saturday, July 9, 2016

Social Media

I watch the local news very rarely and the national news close to never.
I have to admit, as I'm divulging my news follies, that I do get a lot of my 'news and views' tid bits off of FB. I am a firm believer that if you get your daily intake of world and local happenings online, just as well as from the 6 o'clock programming, you can be assured you are getting all the truth!! NOT

I do pull information up online, and I talk about lots of topics with my man regularly (he keeps up on the world and local happenings).
As I viewed FB today, I came to the understanding that there have been more senseless killings, our sad political situation is still pathetic, and stupidity is, as always running rampant!

I do read Bloomberg Businessweek, Wired, Motor Week, O, Living, Cosmo, on occasion, and Men's Health (because it's way better than Cosmo!).
I have several books on my night table, I listen to audio books and my man has stared me listening to pod casts.

That said, and knowing that I'm not well read, or well informed, I can honestly say that the info that is out there, is not all bad.

I do believe that what is out for our informed consumption is just someone's opinion of the truth. And thus, I take it all in stride.

But, I am truly enjoying all those videos of 30 second food prep that make my mouth water!

No comments:

Post a Comment