Sunday, March 29, 2015

CRAZY ADVENTURING

Yesterday I spent part of the day and had dinner with a friend. She is planning a life change. She has lived her entire life in one spot, and is ready for an adventure!
My first reaction is that she is crazy!
Yet I am sure so many people thought the same of my life change.
She is leaving on June 1st! Just like I did a year ago.
I set out on my adventure alone, she is taking kids.
I moved from the big city to a little farming town. She knows only this little farm town and is planning on moving to PHX.
I brought my home with me and set it up in a little farm house.
She is selling it all to start from scratch.
We went over the map of the Phoenix area, and I showed her places and things. She says she wants to move away from the cold. I now understand that, however I don't think I will ever want 90 degrees for the first week of spring ever again.
So I wished her well. I doubt I will see her again before her adventure begins. I will send positive thoughts out to the universe for her.
I may have been a little crazy to start my adventure in a corn field in the Midwest. But it is safe here, the air is clean, it's green and beautiful here, and the neighbors are friendly. Peace, nature and spiritual connection are abundant here. What I have found so far on my adventure, is what I had dreamed of my whole life.
I hope the same for her!
But I still think she is crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment