Monday, January 5, 2015

71 MORE DAYS OF WINTER

I have always wanted to experience the change of seasons. I have longed for the beauty and splendor of the transformation since I was a little girl. And what an amazing show it has been. I have loved and relished each evolving moment thus far.  Being part of it is even more awe inspiring than I had hoped.
Yesterday was gray and blustery. I sat in my window seat with my Yorky and just watched the thick blanket of clouds roll over the hillside as the wind whipped the grey, spindly trees down by the creek.

The little black birds with red breasts amazed me by the acrobatics of their huge flocks. I had never seen so many birds.
 
 
I have loved the Summer, the Fall and now the Winter. The weather man said that we will have arctic conditions for the next week. I can tell you that for the first time in my life I miss the heat. I will enjoy each day, but I am counting down the days to Spring. 71 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment