Friday, October 10, 2014

FALL

The leaves are turning. I have longed to watch this autumn event my whole life. The leaves with their new fall fashions in golds, pinks, reds, burgundies and brown's. The summer feilds are being harvested, the freshly plowed earth is ready to be replanted with winter crops. There has been so much rain, that from my porch you can listen to the rushing creek. There has been fog many mornings, and a few evening too. This morning the fog hung in the trees like it was poured there. Thick in some areas and light in others. The fog was very dense as I traveled down the highway, causing each bend and hill to be new and storybook like. There is a pasture along my drive, with fat happy cows. Next to the pasture there is a beautiful pond surrounded by forest. Beside that forest there were two white horses in a clearing. Beautiful, amazingly beautiful!
I love where I live. This is where I belong!

No comments:

Post a Comment