Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I FOUND

I have a passion for architecture and interior design.
I think I have looked for the things I love all my life.

~Nearly twenty years ago I fell in love with a neighborhood because of how the houses all looked so charming nestled together. I lived in that neighborhood for over a decade.
~I fell in love with a floor plan because of the staircase, the layout and the space. I lived in that floorplan for 5 years.
~I knew it was the right house for me to begin my next chapter when I saw the burgundy walls, vaulted ceilings and plantation shutters. I found me in that house.
~The woods, the creek, the barn, the bead board, the tiny upstairs, the 1901 charm. I crossed the country to find my new path. I found more than a neighborhood, I found neighbors. I found more than just a floor plan, I found comfort. I found more than just a house...I found HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment