Thursday, April 3, 2014

MY BRACES ARE GONE!!!

The Last Day Of Braces!
Four bands at a time at the end.
Just a week shy of 3 years!
This is ERIKA
I love love love her!!
She and Alison were
the only reasons
I did not kill all
5 orthodontists. 
This is all the stuff that they had in my mouth.
Prior to the xray hardware that is. 

NO MORE BRACES!
SEXY RIGHT!!!!

The Ortho gives each successful
BRACE Graduate a
Treasure Bag.
It reminded me of the "Ladmo Bags"
from when I was little.
I asked Erika why they would give
 kids this stuff, she said
"Job security!"
I came home to this 

on our kitchen white board!
I have brushed my teeth
 6 times today, and 
I have flossed 4 times. 
It is just so nice to be normal again. 
I love the way they feel, 
I love the way they look. 
Next week I get the retainer 
and we start
the bridge work. 
By the end of May
I will be all finished.
I can't wait!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment