Saturday, February 8, 2014

IT'S GOOD TO LAUGH

I just have to share....I woke up at 3am Friday morning. Work was work, I am sure I work for a company owned by the antiChrist. Had an altercation with my least favorite person on earth. Met one of my dearest friends for a Girls Night out. Had dinner with friends. Watched the Olympic Opening Cerimony on DVR. Watched painfully stupid cable programming, only to find that I may be the only person on earth not to find it funny. Talked to the love of my life for 5 1/2 hours. Then, after being awake for 26 hours, I thought it would be smart to check out FB for a minute. Ended up reading "Cell phone autocorrect funnies" for 30 minutes. I know I'm really tired, but that is some hilariously funny stuff!!! It's nearly 6:30 am, I'm going to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment