Wednesday, February 26, 2014

CHARLOTTE

I spent about an hour with Charlotte today. She lives in a little town named Rockville. We talked about banking and politics, religion and coffee. She was delightful! She told me that she liked her coffee black, and it was against her religion to ever mix chocolate into her coffee. I told her if she ever wanted to see how the other side lives, she could try a Chocolate Chip Frappe! She said that it had just snowed there but that the road that leads to McDonald's is cleared because it's the rout the school bus takes! 

Charlotte and I agreed that cable T.V. is over priced and we won't pay for it. She talked about the presidents from farther back than my life span, and had colorful things to say about them all. The Clinton's took the brunt of her creative charm! She hopes to live long enough to see New Jersey's Governor Chris Christie run for President. WHY? Well her children ask her that too. She says "All politicians are crooks, none of them can tell two groups of people the same story. But I like Christie for his body!" ......
OK...now I had never seen Governor Chris Christie before; remember I don't watch T.V., so I googled him!
                  http://www.state.nj.us/governor/
I told Charlotte I had to see her love interest and to please hold just a moment....... 
When I got the politician on my monitor I laughed out loud! 
She said "He waddles when he walks!" "You should be able to at least enjoy something about the person you vote for!" 
I helped her with her accounts, told her I thoroughly enjoyed our visit. I hoped she would the enjoyed the Chocolate Chip Frappe and I would take a closer look "from afar" at her New Jersey political love interest!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment