Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Friend In DEED.....

I have many friends. I am blessed. 
I have a few friends that I know I can count on in a pinch, no matter the circumstance. I love them. 
One of them was meant to be my sister....we just needed to get through the first so many years of our lives to find each other. We are so 'the same' in so many ways its crazy. And we are both so thankful to be able to share our wonderful, mixed up, not where we thought we would be, life 101 experience together. She is there when I need her, it's almost like she knows when to call. She says things I was thinking, she already tried that thing I was just going to endeavor. We are each others support, we are the family the other desperately needs. We are the others cheer leader, the shrink, the spiritual guru, the listening ear, the sounding board, the shoulder to cry on, the kick in the pants, the hand holder. 
We talk about everything. I don't think there is a subject be can't share, or a topic we haven't covered. She knows all about me, my life, my family, my hopes, my dreams, my fears and my loves. I know the same about her. 
She is my best friend. 
The one I will go out of my way for, no matter the distance. For her I will risk the impossible, I will weather the storms to come..... and I may laugh the whole time. But I wont be laughing alone. 
For her I would not only brave the self check out line, 
but YES I would hold the stick!   
EEK 

No comments:

Post a Comment