Sunday, June 23, 2013

Saturday With My Kids

I spent yesterday with my kids. As we stood in line waiting for our drinks Cookie asked her brother what the best past of the day was, then she asked me, then we asked her. I am so very grateful to have these two teens in my life. They are amazing! I am very blessed! A Great Saturday!!

Vera Wang Should Be Every Bodies Snuggle Buddy! 

Cocoa Crispies For The Boy
Bran For The Mom
Make-Up and Hair With Cookie
Embrace The Mousse!
A Happy Swimmer
It's Time To Get Focused ~ Brighton

Bath & Bodywork's Makes Us Girls Happy!
Cookie & I Are Just Adding To Our Collection


Revamp My Kitchen
    Cooking Lesson With Cookie~Blue Boxing It!
    Uncle Sam Did Dinner
    Yummy in RED WHITE & BLUE
    Oh Ya Baby.....The Family Addiction!!!
    Now You See Me
    Falling Asleep To My Favorite Voice!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment