Thursday, December 27, 2012

You Bet Your Life: Secret Word - Sky


This was before my time, as was the true glory of radio. Just like I Love Lucy and Mayberry , these were truly wholesome gems of entertainment. I think that entertainment from music to both the big and little screen have become much like the American diet; boxed preservatives, and unhealthy fast food fillers. What happened to real entertainment? I watched two movies this last week that where garbage. I don't think I am a prude, at all! But ugly is ugly, stupid is stupid, and wrong is wrong. None of which is entertainment. I think its time to spend my free time being entertained, rather than giving my entertainment vote away to the fast and crapy!
This may make me old, but at least I'm not an entertainment lemming!

No comments:

Post a Comment