Sunday, December 30, 2012

Seeing Me...Being Me


Sometimes other people say things that let you see 
your life from their point of view.
 They may not have all the facts or know your reasoning. 
But crystal clear clarity is in the eye of the beholder. 

For self preservation, not that I owe any explanation for my choices in my life, let me say: Life Changes! 
The big picture you may be striving to reach, is seldom attainable alone and everyone’s big picture is different. Thus doing good each day will at least keep you walking down life's path. I live each day doing what I feel is best for my family and myself. All that is guaranteed in this life is that you will have to spend it all with yourself. So I am learning to not only like who I am, but to become a person I love and love being with. Regret is not something I want to surround myself with when I am old. 
So I want to experience, to learn, to grow everyday. I want to live life, to enjoy life, to be happy! 

If my life or my choices are not what you think they should be, I say 'Thank You' for giving my life some thought. I don't need anyone else's approval of me. I am not here to please you or do what you think is right. I am accountable to the two people who live in my home with me, to God and to myself. You and God can work on your judgment of others. 

You can choose to be part of my life or not. But as for me, I am choosing to be happy every day. My door is always open to those who care to embellish each day with love and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment