Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No more ...I have had enough

I find it almost amusing, that when I feel the most empowered that that is the moment that life slams into me like a brick wall. Why is it that when I start to make great personal progress, something happens that stops me cold and demands all the focus and sucks me under. I hear when others remind that no one can bring me down, that I can be strong and not let it effect me. But when it happens so regularly I am posed to assume that perhaps it is just me. I have never thought of myself as weak or soft. I have always taken care of everything that comes my way. But I totally feel spent, depleted, exhausted, unable to continue. I have never felt so alone, or so small and unimportant, inadequate. I want a parent to hold me and make it better, where do you find one of those when you don't have one of your own. I think I am ready for a good closet cry. This too will pass, I know, but I am afraid of what will hit me next.

No comments:

Post a Comment