“ One True Sentence”
Question 24: Pick a defying moment in your life. What happened? What did you do? How did it affect you? (No judgment…just write)
Answer: Twice in my life, I have walked away from a life that did not fit me. A life that was not in a line with a healthy environment.
The first time I was in my late teens, still a juvenile, but knowing I had to get out of the abusive environment I had grown up with. The option that were before me were scary. But I trusted in God and moved forward. That decision turned out to be the best thing I ever did for my adolescent self. And it taught me so much about who I wanted to be as an adult.
…..
The second time, I was in my early forties. I left a marriage that had fallen apart in the beginning and I just kept the ball rolling because I was afraid to move on.
Again, I trusted in God, and this move was the best thing I ever did for myself. I let go of an unhealthy and depressing life. And found myself.
Question 25: Same life moment seen through someone else’s eyes.
Answer: I think most people who knew me, saw what I was doing as the right steps. Not all agreed with me. But I invested in myself, and it was the best investment I have ever made.
Question 26: The fairy tale version.
And she lived happily ever after.
Question 27: Put this into one bold sentence .
Answer:
If your goals in life do not fit your life. Change it!
No comments:
Post a Comment