Friday, July 12, 2024

CELEBRITY CRUSH

I was messaging my friend at my old office today. I miss working with her. As we were messaging she sent me this gif…

I said something about him being a Hottie. She replied that, yes he was a good looking man but this next gif was her high school celebrity crush…

That made me laugh, since her girlfriend looks just like Ann Hathaway. Made me smile and had me thinking about my high school celebrity crush… I had a thing for Steven Tyler, but that didn’t last long. But when I dug in deep I knew who my crush was. 
(I always make myself laugh, I am so unique.)
When I was three I fell in love with….

Maybe it was his incredible voice, or maybe … I have no idea. But yes Walter Cronkite was my celebrity crush. Just the start of my ‘thing for Vintage!’

No comments:

Post a Comment