Friday, September 1, 2023

GOOD FOR BUSINESS

I met a lady today whose family owned restaurant was featured in a publication for being a great local establishment. She said the restaurant was getting more business due to the publication, which was so needed because they were really in need of more business. 
I told her how great I thought that was. Then I asked her about her family’s restaurant and told her I would be in the area over the holiday weekend and would love to stop in and support her and her family. She said “We are closed this weekend. We needed some time off.” I finished helping her and she went on her way. 
Now tell me… the restaurant just got free advertising that is bolstering the business and you are going to be closed on a long holiday weekend? 
I hope the family restaurant does well, because it sounds like the business management is a bit off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment