Sunday, November 6, 2022

METAL

It was my first Metal rock concert. It was loud, I could have sworn it was not English and NO I didn’t recognize more than two songs out of the 22 song line up. But it was great! The passion this group had for what they were doing, the amount of energy the put out there and the number of 50+ rockers they had screaming along with them was great! I loved the long hair entertainment and wondered about their hair product routine. I’m not sure my hair would looks that good after being whipped around for hours. 
One of the things I loved the most was the young dad and his boy in the row in front of me. It was great to see dad share something he loved with his son. He had his boy standing during the concert with him, the boy learned Medal band head bang etiquette and dad took him up to the front of the stage to watch like a true pro. I would say the boy was about 11 and he and dad were as polite as could be. I’m not sure who’s smile was bigger after all three string preforms each gave their picks to the boy, but I put my money in the dad. I loved how the boy kept watching his dad and mimicking everything he did, right down to picking up trash on the floor when the concert was over and making sure the chairs were all upright. Good things learned tonight at a Metallica cover band concert. 






The Four Horseman









No comments:

Post a Comment