Monday, April 12, 2021

MY WEEKEND

It was a very full weekend.  Did some shopping, did some cleaning. Second weekend in a row for gardening. I have planted 17 hosta plants, dozens of day lilies, iris and hydrangeas and strawberry plants (up on my porch so the rabbits won’t eat them).

I tended my seedlings and gave all my new growing things a drink of vitamin water. I think this gardening thing is one of the most therapeutic endeavors.

I also did a little cooking this weekend. We grilled ribs; using dry rub, then sauce. I think they turned out great! I made Oriental chicken salad bowls, avocado chopped salad and chicken salad stuffed yeast rolls and a spinach and ham pie. 

I got some great new pictures of my poolside granddaughter! Totally in love with the swimming tutu and hat! Had an interesting game night. And my son picked his Bourbon Trip weekend.  

Yes, the laundry got done and so did several other chores. And when I needed a calm minute or two, I worked on my newest afghan. I had a good weekend. Can’t wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment