Wednesday, April 8, 2020

LIFE CHANGES ALL AROUND US

We are going through some very trying times. And my heart goes out to all those that are truly suffering. In all this I think there is so much to be learned. When we are given a reason to make life changes it’s so amazing what changes in life.

I am working from home currently, so I get to see what happens in my neighborhood when I am usually away. I now know that my mail man visits my street each morning at 9:30. I know now that my trash collectors are two guys that back the huge truck down my street, then work both sides of the street at once.

I now know the new neighbor down the street! I have been watching the handy men that have been working on her house. I know the family across the street takes their little kids outside several times a day to run off energy. There is a darling little lady at the Sisters House who sits outside in the sun when the weather is good. And the next door neighbor is just as obnoxious as I thought he would be.

It seemed like the entire neighborhood did yard work on the weekend. And my yard got some updates too. In the time that I have been working from home, I see that Spring has Sprung. Everything is in bloom. My trees are all budding out and becoming green. I love the green.

This pandemic has caused us to function in new ways, see things in different light. I hope I am taking advantage of this time to become a better person. Maybe this life change has given us the opportunity to slow down and look at the life around us. It is a new chapter in everyone's life, because we are all going through this together. And when the world is back in full swing, I hope we take this lesson we have been given and use it to make the next chapter even better.




No comments:

Post a Comment