Tuesday, June 18, 2019

TRAVEL BLISS

My job is very high pressure.
There is so much for keep tabs of for each account.
And no two accounts are the same.

But it may be one of the best jobs ever.
I get to be part of the planning for peoples dreams.

Today I got an email from Laura...she is delightful...
I love that she is old enough to be my mother yet she
wears wacky t-shirts and glasses and her vocabulary is Vast!!!
She drops into my office with treats occasionally.

She is in Alaska with her grown kids this week.
Today I received an email from her letting me know
that she LOVES Alaska.
It is her second trip there in two years.

I get so know my clients and in turn I fall in love with them.
Some end up being friends... what a perk.

I guess the stress of my job, in the long run, is so worth it.
Just to see the Travel Bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment