Monday, December 31, 2018

Big Plans For 2019

I have given some thoughts to New Years Resolutions,
and I just can’t put my finger on anything I want to commit
myself to do differently than I am currently doing.
Yes, I would like to do better at this and that, but I think we
Should strive to do better every day, not just the start of a new year.
Instead, I would like to focus on the big plans I have for 2019.
And although there are only two, they are life changing.
1. I’m going to attend my sons wedding.
I can’t even tell you how happy I am about this.
So excited to host the wedding eve family dinner.
2. I’m going to move.
I have lived in my cute townhouse for four years text summer,
And it’s time for change. I am ready to try something new.
The feeling I have when I’ve been in one spot long enough
has been clawing at me for some time.
So this year I will pack up my world and take a new leap of faith.
I am so excited to have a new adventure!
2019 is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment