Thursday, June 21, 2018

My FB Post Today

*A note from Angie
I took a few days away from social media. When I came back I saw entries of a dozen or so very strong men and women that I not only adore but love enough to follow on social media. They not only add fun to my life but they support the happy and positive wellbeing that I think most of us try to maintain, not just personally but socially also.
This just reconfirmed and reassured me that living the life I choose is up to me.
If you view my posts on social media or on my blog, that is super. The content I put out reflects me, my life, my point of view. It is a reflection of me, a snapshot of my world. I won’t ask you to agree or take a stand on the things I write. If you don’t like what I post, what I say, or what I do...don’t feel the need to view my posts.
My family looks at my social media. Everything I have socially put out there, I stand behind. I won’t hide who I am, my adventures or my life, because of what others will think. If you follow me, I hope you enjoy. If you don’t like what I say, stop looking at my social media. I don’t put it out there for your approval. I put it out there because I am enjoying my journey!
am

No comments:

Post a Comment