Friday, January 27, 2017

HAPPY

(Sometimes I wonder if what I do, not just the job, but the details and extra time I put in are noticed. Not that I want to be credited for this, but I always hope that my people feel my love.)

It is my habit to welcome my travelers home a couple days after they get settled back into their routine. Yesterday one of my favorite clients stopped into my office, just a day after they arrived back from a family vacation. She brought me a lovely card thanking me for my help. We chatted and she said she would call as soon as they are ready to take the next adventure.

I sent a snap-shot of the card to my man. Here is what he texted to me:

"Do you realize what you do for people?
You give them worry free Happy!"

I am glad my travelers appreciate what I do. But I am so grateful that my man sees it too. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment