Thursday, June 16, 2016

A THANK YOU


One of my very favorite clients 
stopped by my office today. 
She is a fun and crazy lady! 
I enjoy her so much!
She brought me this bit of happiness!
I was surprised and delighted!

She pulled her hot pink cell phone out at my desk,
and read the 5 remaining things 
on her bucket list to me. 
Number one is to see Alaska. 
I helped her get that all in place, 
she leaves next week!
She is very excited! I am excited for her!
I adore her!

( When we were done going over 
a few details about her trip, 
and she was ready to leave, 
I told her I would be happy to 
accompany her when she is ready 
to take the next 
item off her bucket list. 
She wants to get a tattoo that says
"SCREAMING SEX" 
She is old enough to be my mother!!
Totally makes me giggle!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment