Thursday, March 3, 2016

Oh My Goodness! Oh My Goodness!

You know that your Thursday is off when:

You call a vendor to make a payment and they can't find your information...only to find that you have called a different vendor than you are needing.

You are giving booking numbers for a reservation and you give the info like a pro...in some language other than one anyone recognizes. Causing you and the rep to laugh and laugh.

You work on restocking and are feeling good about the speed and efficiency of your work. But when you go to wash the dust and ink off your hands you notice that you are wearing two different earrings. And they are not little earrings but large dangle ones. (I had to make sure at that point that my shoes matched!) And I had already had clients at my desk!!

Can I just say that I am so ready for this day to be over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment