Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sunday June 20 2008

A page from my journal:

I am in Los Angels this morning. I have come to support Jessette as she looks into Otis College of Art. It is portfolio day and she is giving them a look at hers. There are many schools being represented here. It's a cheery chilly morning here in LA. We have another hour to wait. The line is long. Jessette is drawing.The diversity here us so amazing. There are so many cultures represented, and the clothes are wonderful/funky. There is so much to see.
Last night we stayed at a very skanky, icky hotel, called The Hollywood Inn. Scary!!!  But we had a great time. The drive over was nice, then we drive through Beverly Hills, and Rodeo Drive. The houses are amazing, the shops were lovely. But just blocks from there it's icky.
I'm glad we rented a car for our trip, it is nice. There are so many things to see, we want to go to the beach today. There are so many highways. We got lost at one point, and there was no trafic where we were, it all looked new. There was a police car with two officers in it, so we asked for diections and he told us what way to go. He shared his almonds with us. He was super!
I am so grateful to be on this trip with my daughter. She is a delight, and I'm so proud of her for following her dreams!

*This was an amazing trip. I loved the time with my girl! She is an amazing woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment