Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DOG FOOD

My daughter and I were chatting the other day on our way home from work. (Super cool that we both leave work at the same time even though we are in different time zones) I love the chats with my kids after they get out of work, it's just like hearing everything after a school day, but all grown up.
Well, my daughter was stopping by the pet store to buy food for my granddog, Harley. My sweet girl can be a bit obsessive, and that's a very good thing. She was reading the ingredient list on just about every brand of dog food. She is a very good mommy to her dog, Harley is the smartest dog I have been around (no I'm not bias because she's my granddog).
 Jessette continued to read "...chicken, rice...beef...vegetarian,
Who would feed there dog vegitarin?....Lamb, rice, oats ...Why are there so many options? Where is the one with 'blood of a virgin'?"
She caught me off guard and totally made me laugh! She is so completely delightful!!
I'm sure Harley got treats when she got home. As always, my daughter gives me proud mommy moments, I adore her!

No comments:

Post a Comment