Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Mark and Cookie woke me up at 7:30.
We made Pull Aparts for breakfast.
Jessette and Cole joined us! 
Presents were exchanged!
Lunch was prepped and enjoyed.
Stories where told, laughter was shared.
The kids all when their separate ways.
Cheree and I enjoyed some quiet time!! 
Christmas was very nice.
 I enjoyed my children so much.
We did the things we always have in the past,
the traditions... hot cocoa and Christmas lights.
We watched the light parade at the lake
and we spent an evening
with friends at Glendale Glitters.
Cookie and Zack put up the Christmas tree.
They hung the lights and decorations.
 We baked cookies and wrapped gifts.
 All the packages were wrapped
in brown paper and red ribbon, it was lovely.
We had pull-aparts for Christmas breakfast,
and a traditional Italian meal for lunch.
We gave gifts and we laughed.
My favorite gift
was the new ornaments that arrived by mail,
 I was so surprised and delighted.
I love Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment