Friday, November 29, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday. I love the way the day is just easy and stress free. I love that my kids gather together and we all laugh. I love the weather. 

I am thankful for so very many things this year.
For Cookie, for the beautiful young woman she is becoming. And the little girl she still is. 
For Jessette and Cole and the way they are sculpting a perfect a life that fits them beautifully. I love watching Jessette discover the good in her world. 
For Mark for being not only a perfect Son but a perfect young man. His humor and soft heart delight his momma. 
For the Keppner's and the perfect picture they paint. 
For Grandbabies, that bless my life from far away. 
For my Best Friend, who loves me and who has renewed all that is exciting and right with my world. 
For dear friends who support, love and share their happy with me everyday.
For a good job that keeps me afloat. For a darling house that I love coming home to. 
For the opportunities I have had to learn, grow and adventure this year.

My son was so thoughtful, he made sure I had the opportunity to watch the Macy's Day Parade. He knows it is one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions. 


Thanksgiving 2013 Menu
Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast
Smashed Potatoes with Gravy
Sauteed String Beans
Collard Greens
Cranberry Chutney
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Jello Salad (Pink Stuff) 
Pumpkin and Peach Pies
Carrot Cake
Martinelli's






No comments:

Post a Comment