Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Love The Age

When I left work today, I walked out to the parking lot with one of the realtors in my building. We chit chatted, and she said she really liked my blouse. I thanked her, and confided that a co-worker said that the embellishments on it were that of an old lady. I totally disagreed with her. This lady I was walking with agreed with me and said she was an old lady and liked it. I said me too! She said but you aren’t old. I informed her I was a very young 51. She said she was almost 70 (she didn’t look it at all). Then she went on to say that she would have said that I looked 35! I thanked her. I like my age, it was an adventure getting here. I have earned all the laugh lines and wisdom gray. However, more than that, I like not looking or acting my 51 years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment