Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday Night

I drove through the rain, and crossed the little blue bridge, I was glad there was still day light, it was difficult to see and that country road is narrow. I was heading to the library. There were lots of people there. I spent about an hour. Sitting in the Kentucky Room. There are windows that look out over the garden area.
I am always so delighted to see how charming everything is here. Spring is the most delightful time of year. I enjoyed summer and fall, and although winter was very difficult, it was beautiful too. But spring is beautiful!!! There are so many shades of green! I have a thing for green! The trees are all starting to leaf and most of them are covered in flowers. It is Amazing!
When I was finished at the library I walked to my car..
through all the puddles. My jeans were soaked to my knees.
I chatted with Jessette as we both drove home. We talked about damage control and then about next steps.
She always gives wisdome beyond her years. She amazes me!
I had talked to her brother just an hour earlier. Jessette and I shared information and love for him, and I was humbled and proud.
She loves her brother so fiercely, she is so protective of him.
I took a sleeping pill when I finally made it home.
As I listened to the rain, and thought of the day,
I fell asleep feeling loved.
Even though my feet never did get warm after the puddle incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment