Friday, November 17, 2017

I was dreaming

I was in the little white house, I could see the textured pattern on the ceiling and how lovely it looked. I walked from the front room to the kitchen and I could feel the incline in the floor. The door to the sun porch was open and I looked at all those pretty windows. You opened the back door and just held out your hand. You didn't say anything. I took your hand and we walked outside, past your dad's building. It was all snowy outside, the ground and trees where white. But I wasn't cold. We walked to that tree with the mushrooms on it and you stopped. You were looking at two deer. They were just standing at the edge of the woods. You said "Do you see them Angie?"
And I woke up.
Your voice was so real. I miss you. You have my heart. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment