Saturday, August 7, 2021

MADE ME LAUGH

I am always surprised to see what things people put on social media. My least favorite are those that praise the Lord and let everyone know how righteous they are, then they bash other people… it’s all for show. Then there are the people, some of the same people, that say things you just can’t believe they said. TMI…Oh my!!!
But today I stumbled across someone saying something about something and in the post she wrote “tinbucktwo” …. I laughed out loud. 
Can I tell you anything about what she was ranting about? No I can not! But I loved this! No need to read on, she already impressed me with her wittiness! 
I’m not sure just where Tinbucktwo is, but I’m always up for a road trip!
However, Timbuktu is in the continent of Africa and is a city in Mali, just north of the Niger River. Maybe I will add it to my bucket list of Road Trips! 

No comments:

Post a Comment