Sunday, July 15, 2018

WeekEnd

Yesterday I cut my grass and cleaned my kitchen.
Tried to figure out my WiFi on my new laptop.
I watched a scary movie in bed last night.
It was not a very good movie.
I was out of sleeping pills.
There were several storms last night.
Lots of thunder and lightning.
I had 3 phone calls in the middle of the night.
3 actual calls from people who know me.
Who called after 12:00 midnight!
This is why I usually keep my ringer off.
And I must have consumed quite a bit
of water yesterday, because I was up
several times taking care of that issue too.
However!
I woke up at 6am, and I felt pretty good!
Did two loads of laundry.
Vacuumed and dusted downstairs.
30 minutes on the elliptical.
And I spoke with American Express.
Heading to the shower now.
Then off to do some shopping...
There are PEACHES 🍑 in my future!
Helping a friend with a car issue next.
Do lunch with another friend
and maybe see a movie.
Dinner plans with other friends.
And maybe I’ll have time to finish my
latest project!
Then I am taking a sleeping pill!



No comments:

Post a Comment