Thursday, February 22, 2018

WIRING

My apartment is old and the upkeep of the maintenance is not what I would call 'up to par'. So when my lights went out in the living room and front porch a week or so ago I was distraught. I could have called the maintenance department, however my past experience with them let me know that they are not very bright nor very efficient. I really don't like them in my home without supervision either. 
My friend however, is one of those technical brainiacs that can figure out all that stuff. So he ripped apart my apartment last night, tested everything, checked all my wiring and outlets and got everything back up and running beautifully! I am grateful for his smarts, his equipment and his time. All done for the price of a home cooked dinner for two. (No need for candle light!)



No comments:

Post a Comment