Thursday, January 18, 2018

Love My Clients



I planned and booked a Hawaiian Vacation for some of my favorite clients. We planned everything out and had every detail in place. Today they came back into my office to tell me how it went. She got emotional, letting me know that everything was PERFECT! She told me about the Resorts we reserved for them, the activities we planned (the Luau on the beach, the hike up Diamond Head, the tour of the Big Island). She said it was better than they had imagined it could be. They saw everything they had wanted to see, they ate at all the little places they wanted to try, they explored and completely enjoyed their vacation. They said they are planning on going back next year....
I can't wait! My CLIENTS make me LOVE my job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment